It is far too common to over-spend on water projects because of poor water system planning.
The typical mistake is to buy a pump first before designing the water system. Don’t waste your money! If you’re thinking of installing a new pump or want to improve your existing water pumping system, AJ Pumps can provide a systematic analysis of your water needs and a final recommendation designed to give the best answer for all your water pump issues.
Our broad range of high pressure engine pumps are tested and guaranteed to supply your home or business with quality water, with no danger of slow and weak water flow even from a great distance or height. The high pressure pump is also ideal for sprinkler systems, washing down different kinds of equipment, and even remote firefighting.
You can choose from our selection of long-lasting, superior quality high pressure pumps – and receive relevant and practical advice from our staff at the same time.
AJ Pumps & Water Treatment Ltd employs a team of highly trained installers and water specialists with experience in all areas of water pump installation in Chilliwack, BC. Give us a call today and we will visit your site for an initial assessment.
AJ Pumps & Water Treatment Ltd has one of the largest selections of superior, heavy duty water pumps and accessories in Chilliwack, BC and the Fraser Valley. Irrigation pumps, jet pumps, submersible pumps, and sump pumps, AJ Pumps & Water Treatment Ltd has it all:
- Irrigation Pumps – AJ Pumps carry water pumps for irrigation, including centrifugal, deep well turbine, submersible and propeller pumps.
- Jet Pumps – Available for shallow well and deep well applications, jet pumps are ideal for supplying fresh water to rural homes, farms, and cabins.
- Submersible Pumps – Submersible pumps are installed completely underwater, including the motor. The pump consists of an electric motor and pump combined in a single unit. AJ Pumps boasts a wide range of submersible pumps available for the local market.
- Sump Pumps – A sump pump is a pump used to protect the basement from flooding by removing water from around the basement foundation. It is installed in the lowest part of a basement or crawlspace.
- Sewage Pumps – Our sewage pumps are built-to-last. They are made from the most resilient materials. We have a variety of submersible, automated and reinforced sewage pumps for light commercial or residential use.
© 2016 AJ Pumps. All Rights Reserved.